We can manipulate various file formats but prefer to work with the following in order of preference:
Preferred 3D File Formats
- STEP AP203/214 Files (*.step; *.stp; *.ste)
- IGES Surface Files (*.igs; *.iges; *.ige)
- AutoDesk Inventor 10 Files (*.ipt)
- Solidworks Part Files (*.prt; *.sldprt) (Version 2009 and older)
- ASICS ver.7 (*.sat)
Preferred 2D File Formats
- DWG Files (*.dwg)
- DXF Files (*.dxf)
- IGES Files (*.igs; *.iges; *.ige)
- PDF Files (*.pdf) for Quoting Purposes Only
RBM Machine LLC accepts the following forms of payment:
- Check (Unprinted or Starter Checks will not be accepted) - By using a check for payment, you agree to the following terms: In the event your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, you authorize RBM Machine LLC to electronically (or by paper draft) re-present the check to your bank account for collection of the amount, plus any applicable fees as permitted by state law.
- American Express
- Master Card
The Virginia Retail Sales and Use Act establishes a tax on the sale, lease or rental of tangible personal property or the use or consumption of tangible personal property in Virginia, as well as taxable services in Virginia. The seller is responsible for collecting the tax from the customer on each taxable sale. The tax must be separately stated and added to the sales price or charge. The general sales tax rate for Virginia is 5.3 percent (4.3 percent state tax and 1 percent local tax). There is an additional 0.7 percent state tax imposed in the localities that make up Northern Virginia. The additional 0.7 percent regional rate in Northern Virginia applies to the Cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas and Manassas Park; and in the Counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William.
All orders are subject to 6% Virginia State Sales Tax unless RBM Machine LLC has a valid exemption certificate on file.
RBM Machine LLC will consider extending credit to companies with which we do business. Please fill out and submit our Credit Application.